Friday 11 December 2009

Over view of Filming: Day 2

The next day we all sat down and had a look at all the shots/scenes we captured on camera. My personal response:

What went well?
I think that team work was our high point during the filming of our media product. We all took it in turns to film a scene or shot and we managed to keep up with timing well. I also think that we were able to communicate well with each other when there were issues with filming or any other technical problems.

What could have been better? Were there any problems?
I don't think that there were many problems but I think we could have prepared things a lot better, especially with the props we were using, but apart from that I think everything ran really well and now that we are moving on to editing, I think that with the variety of shots we have taken, all will fall into place well.

No comments:

Post a Comment